Axcient and Softchoice Join Forces to Bring Recovery-as-a-Service to Businesses
Leading Cloud Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Provider Teams Up with Technology Solutions and Services Leader to Accelerate Data and Application Protection
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – March 10, 2014 – Axcient, the leading Recovery-as-a-Service provider, and Softchoice, a leading North American technology solutions and services provider, today announced a strategic alliance to help mid-size enterprises avoid data-loss and costly application downtime.
- By teaming together, Axcient and Softchoice bring to mid-size enterprises a cloud platform that eliminates traditional technology solutions like backup, business continuity, disaster recovery and archiving. This new partnership delivers Axcient’s leading Recovery-as-a-Service cloud coupled with Softchoice Cloud’s simplified sourcing, identity management and live support.
- From the desktop to the data center to the cloud, Softchoice’s holistic approach to technology includes solution design, implementation, asset management and cloud and managed services, as well as access to one of the most comprehensive and cost-effective technology distribution networks in North America.
- Softchoice selected Axcient as a leading cloud-based offering for protecting data, eliminating application and IT downtime, ensuring regulatory compliance and making sure businesses are always productive no matter what happens.
“Softchoice Cloud is a suite of services that make it easier to source, implement and manage the right cloud solutions for your organization,” said Quentin Kong, Softchoice’s vice president of business development. “As an industry leader in cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity, we are proud to add Axcient to our all-star roster of cloud partners. Together, Softchoice Cloud and Axcient enhance productivity, performance and business operations by instilling confidence in our clients that their data is always protected and applications are continuously up and running – no matter what.”
“At the end of the day, our mission is to safeguard customers and bring forth the best data protection solution possible,” said Ken Sims, vice president of business development at Axcient. “Softchoice is the perfect alliance to make this happen. The company aligns with Axcient’s goal of providing unprecedented, enterprise-level protection to companies of all sizes.”
Tweet this: [email protected] and @Softchoice announce partnership to bring Recovery-as-a-Service and application protection to SMBs
- Axcient Website: http://axcient.com
- Solutions: http://axcient.com/solutions/
- Blog: http://blogs.axcient.com/
- Latest News: http://axcient.com/news-and-events/
- Join the Conversation: https://twitter.com/Axcient
- Get Started Today: https://axcient.com/pricing/contact/
As a leading North American provider of technology solutions and services, Softchoice combines the efficiency and reliability of a national IT supplier with the personal touch and technical expertise of a local solutions provider. Softchoice’s holistic approach to technology includes solution design, implementation, asset management and cloud services, as well as access to one of the most comprehensive and cost-effective technology distribution networks in North America. With over 1,200 employees, Softchoice manages the technology needs of thousands of corporate and public sector organizations across the United States and Canada.
Axcient is an entirely new type of cloud platform that eliminates data loss, keeps applications up and running, and makes sure that IT infrastructures never go down. Designed for today’s always-on business, Axcient replaces legacy backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery software and hardware, and reduces the amount of expensive copy data in an organization by as much as 80 percent. By mirroring an entire business in the cloud, Axcient makes it simple to access and restore data from any device, failover IT systems, and virtualize your entire office with a click – all from a single duplicated copy. Trusted by thousands of businesses to store and protect more than 10 billion files and applications, Axcient maximizes productivity, reduces cost, and eliminates risk. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.