Axcient Autotask Integration
The Right Tools for the Job: Axcient and Autotask
Axcient was built from the ground up to provide users with a single platform for disaster recovery and business continuity. With a simple, comprehensive and easy-to-use interface, the Axcient solution can be configured and monitored in minutes. The Autotask integration is built into Axcient’s standard offering.
Axcient’s best-in-class backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solution combined with Autotask’s industry-leading business management software provides IT solution providers a seamless experience with more visibility and the ability to deliver the highest level of service to their customers.
How the Axcient/Autotask Integration Works:
- The integration setup uses the Axcient interface and requires only a few clicks.
- Users can select which devices and events are to be proactively monitored and sent to Autotask such as backup success/failures, Bare Metal Restore (BMR), device level events, Exchange mailbox events, network events, and offsite backup events.
- When specific events occur, a service ticket is automatically created in Autotask with all the necessary details.
Benefits of the Axcient/Autotask Integration to Managed Services Providers:
- Increased visibility into the status of all deployed Axcient devices
- Improved productivity by monitoring events for each individual client’s environment within Autotask’s screen
- One product screen to manage your clients’ IT environment
- Ability to proactively manage clients‘ IT environments and to manage more client environments overall
All Axcient/Autotask partners have access to the integration at no additional charge. For more information, visit www.axcient.com or call 1-800-715-2339.