Axcient Business Recovery Cloud Now Supports Granular Microsoft SQL Recovery
New Enhancements Provide Users the Ability to Granularly Restore MS SQL Server Database Objects from a Precise Point in Time
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – May 4, 2015 – Axcient, the leader in cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS), today announced a key enhancement – Granular Object Recovery of Microsoft SQL Server – to its Axcient Business Recovery Cloud.
Axcient’s powerfully simple Business Recovery Cloud mirrors an organization’s entire IT infrastructure in the cloud to ensure that core business functions are never interrupted, applications are always available, and data is always accessible.
Axcient has added granular object recovery of Microsoft SQL databases to its Business Recovery Cloud capabilities that enable organizations to restore individual Microsoft SQL Server items from a backup image without having to restore the entire database, speeding up data recovery. With Axcient SQL recovery customers can open offline SQL Server databases to view structures, schemas, and data, leverage powerful search capabilities and instantly restore tables or datasets to live database or offline SQL Server scripts.
• Granular Object Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server provides a fast, easy-to-use way to recover MS SQL Server database objects to their production servers directly from image snapshots, resulting in lower recovery time objectives (RTO).
• A user can restore just the table needed, rather than the entire database and is able to move objects, tables, groups, etc. without having to complete a full database restore, greatly reducing time and expenses.
• Entire tables, objects and object groups, data obtained by specific search queries, keys, scripts, functions, triggers and procedures, default settings, user types and views can all be recovered within minutes.
• Granular object recovery for MS SQL is part of Axcient’s core Business Recovery Cloud offering and integrated into the Axcient web interface to enable recovery operations with any web-enabled device.
• Granular MS SQL recovery is available immediately and included in the Axcient solution at no additional cost. For more details on how to get started today, contact Axcient at axcient.com, email email@example.com or call (800) 715-2339.
• Axcient’s Powerfully Simple Business Recovery Cloud is the easiest way for companies to protect, access, and recover data and applications. Developed in the cloud, for the cloud, the Axcient Business Recovery Cloud mirrors an organization’s entire IT infrastructure in the cloud to provide total IT resiliency to ensure that core business functions are never interrupted, applications are always available, and data is always accessible.
”Axcient continues to provide the best data protection in the market and now with the addition of Granular Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server we give companies a better way to quickly recover database objects, enabling faster recovery and eliminating application downtime”, said Todd Scallan, VP of Product at Axcient. “Axcient is providing an integrated cloud platform that focuses on speed of recovery with a powerfully simple user experience that is unmatched in the market”.
Tweet this: .@Axcient Business Recovery Cloud now supports granular #SQL recovery, restoring SQL Server databases at a precise point in time http://bit.ly/1JjB6Ak
• Axcient Website: http://axcient.com/
• Technology: http://axcient.com/solutions/
• Blog: http://axcient.com/blog/
• Latest News: http://axcient.com/news/
• Join the Conversation: https://twitter.com/Axcient
Axcient’s Business Recovery Cloud eliminates data loss, keeps applications up and running, and ensures that IT infrastructures never go down. Axcient replaces legacy backup, server replication, disaster recovery and archiving products, and enables companies to achieve enterprise-class IT resiliency all with one powerfully simple cloud platform. Thousands of businesses trust Axcient to keep their applications running and employees always productive. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.
Axcient has added granular object recovery of Microsoft SQL recovery databases to its Business Recovery Cloud capabilities.