Axcient Closes 2013 with More Than A Dozen Prestigious Industry Awards
Leading Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solution Provider Recognized for Accelerated Corporate Growth and Industry Leadership
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Dec. 17, 2013 – Axcient, the leader in cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity, today announced that it has received 13 prestigious industry accolades since January 2013 for corporate growth, product leadership and channel excellence. Highlights include Inc. 500|5000 list, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, among others.
- The 2013 Inc. 500|5000 list recognizes the nation’s top 5,000 fastest growing businesses based on revenue growth from 2009 through 2012. With 3,116 percent revenue growth, Axcient was named by Inc. Magazine as the number one, fastest growing data security company, the fourth fastest growing company in Silicon Valley and the 110th fastest growing company in the nation.
- Additionally, Axcient was recognized by Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal as the fastest growing, private company in Silicon Valley. This ranking was based on percent change in revenue from 2010 to 2012. Since 2010, Axcient has experienced a 641 percent increase in revenue.
- Axcient was ranked as the 17th fastest growing software company in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awards, and the 50th fastest growing company in North America. Winners are selected based on the percentage of fiscal year revenue growth from 2008 to 2012. According to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, Axcient’s annual revenue grew 5,692 percent.
- The Silicon Valley Business Journal named Axcient CEO, Justin Moore, as one of the 2013 40 Under 40 award winners. This prestigious accolade honors the region’s extraordinary leaders who are center stage driving the economy in the local – and in many cases, international – business community.
In addition, Axcient has received nine accolades including:
- Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards
- CRN Top 25 Disruptor Awards
- CRN Top 50 Midmarket Vendor Executive Awards
- CRN Partner Program Winner
- HP 2013 AllianceOne Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro Top Cloud Partner
- 2 Golden Bridge Awards
- Business Solutions Best Channel Vendor
“Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a successful business centered around our values of ‘Customers First’, ‘Integrity in Action’ and ‘Results Matter’. From day one, we’ve strived to make Axcient a place where people enjoy coming to work and have the opportunity to disrupt a $27 billion industry dominated by legacy software providers like Symantec. We are thrilled to see all of our hard work pay off with prestigious industry recognition.” – Justin Moore, CEO of Axcient.
Axcient is an entirely new type of cloud platform that eliminates data loss, keeps applications up and running, and makes sure that IT infrastructures never go down. Designed for today’s always-on business, Axcient replaces legacy backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery software and hardware, and reduces the amount of expensive copy data in an organization by as much as 80%. By mirroring an entire business in the cloud, Axcient makes it simple to access and restore data from any device, failover IT systems, and virtualize your entire office with a click – all from a single duplicated copy. Trusted by thousands of businesses to store and protect more than 10 billion files and applications, Axcient maximizes productivity, reduces cost, and eliminates risk. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.
Axcient has received 13 industry awards since January 2013 for corporate growth, product leadership and channel excellence.