Axcient Eliminates Downtime for WLSC During Hurricane Irma
Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson, LLP, (WLSC) a law firm in Miami, FL has been in business over 80 years serving clients all across the state of Florida. For overall IT management and support, WLSC trusts DataTrends Technology Corporation, an IT solutions company that has been providing managed IT services for over 25 years.
WLSC chose to leverage Axcient as their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery provider over five years ago when they realized the importance of implementing a simple, yet reliable disaster recovery solution. It was not until the morning of September 10th, 2017 when Hurricane Irma made landfall in Miami, FL that they understood how important this decision was to the entirety of their business. Each WLSC branch office across the state of Florida relies on the main Miami office’s computer systems as the central repository for their electronic files and shared cases – all of which were located in the direct path of Hurricane Irma.
- WLSC headquarters hit by Hurricane Irma
- HQ building lost power and access for five days
- The entire business was affected statewide
- Axcient Business Recovery Cloud
- WLSC utilized the Axcient solution for a complete office failover during this event
- Upon a server crashing was able to immediately failover to Axcient and avoid practice interruption
- Self-Service Testing
- No Disaster Declaration Fees
- Best in Class Support
- Immediate access to data and applications during server outages