Axcient Granular Object Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server
The Axcient Granular Object Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server allows you to restore your databases to a precise point in time or to narrow down datasets by using SQL-like queries, allowing you to reduce your recovery time objective.
How It Works
A user can restore just the table needed, rather than the entire database. The ability to move objects, tables, groups, etc., without having to complete a full database restore, greatly reduces time and expenses. Recovered items can be saved as SQL scripts or exported directly to a live SQL Server. The Axcient Granular Recovery technology is integrated with the Axcient Business Recovery Cloud for a full disaster recovery and business continuity solution.
- Open offline SQL Server database to view structure, schemas, and data
- Use simple SQL-like clauses to narrow search results
- Quickly locate related data over foreign key relations
- Instantly restore objects or datasets to a live database or to offline SQL Server scripts
- Granular Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server gives companies and IT services providers a fast, easy-to-use way to recover SQL Server database content to their production servers from previously backed-up data, thereby minimizing end-user aggravation caused by user error, database corruption, viruses and other unforeseen events
- No additional fees for use of the Granular Object Recovery technology