Axcient Increases Partner Margins By 30% with Swap-Out Campaign
Participating Partners Receive a Rolex Valued at $20,000
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – March 12, 2014 – Axcient, the leading Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) provider, today announced a new swap-out campaign targeted at partners working with back-up products such as Symantec, Datto, eFolder and Stroragecraft. This new program enables partners to switch their customer base to Axcient with Axcient’s easy migration solution and immediately enjoy the benefits of 30 percent higher margins. Axcient will be giving all partners that take advantage of the program a Rolex valued at up to $20,000. Axcient is the only RaaS solution built from the ground-up in the cloud for the cloud with business continuity in mind.
- Technology service providers that have switched to Axcient for cloud-based backup, disaster recovery and business continuity have reported an increase of 30 percent or more in their margins.
- Axcient provides more choices at lower costs to solution providers than any other solution, such as Datto, that rely on expensive proprietary hardware and have cobbled together other vendor’s traditional enterprise software for backup and recovery.
- With Axcient, managed service providers (MSPs) can protect entire sites in less than 15 minutes – no software or agents need to be installed. Additionally, users can protect multiple end points across on-premise, private and public cloud environments, all managed in one cloud console.
- Solution providers save up to 50 percent of the time related to setup and maintenance of client environments because of Axcient’s intelligent user interface and unique manage by exception philosophy. Organizations will have higher gross margins as a result, and in turn, make more money.
- Solution providers that successfully migrate their customers from antiquated legacy backup products to Axcient’s single integrated cloud platform will qualify to receive a Rolex valued up to $20,000 (or cash equivalent).
- The Axcient swap-out campaign is available through midnight Pacific Time on April 15, 2014. To learn more and get started, contact Axcient at http://axcient.com, email [email protected] or call (800) 715-2339.
- Axcient is re-architecting the way companies protect, access and recover their data and applications, by delivering a solution that is easier and faster than any alternative in the market. Developed in the cloud, for the cloud, the Axcient platform goes beyond backup and mirrors an organization’s entire business in the cloud including emails, files, applications, operating systems and all of the interconnected elements of a network to ensure that core business functions are never interrupted and never go down. The Axcient cloud platform is so simple to install and use, it completely transforms the user experience.
“Like Rolex, Axcient is known for its industry leading technology and excellence. From day one, we set out to disrupt the market by offering a unique approach to Recovery-as-a-Service. Some of our partners have recently told us that comparing Symantec, Datto, eFolder and others to Axcient is like comparing a Timex to a Rolex,” said Justin Moore, CEO at Axcient. “That was the genesis of this migration program. To stay relevant in the cloud, MSPs and VARs need to adapt true cloud platforms and provide valuable services to end customers. We’re challenging partners to do just that with Axcient, and in the process, generate 30 percent higher margins for their business.”
- Axcient Website: http://axcient.com
- Solutions: http://axcient.com/solutions/
- Blog: http://blogs.axcient.com/
- Latest News: http://axcient.com/news-and-events/
- Join the Conversation: https://twitter.com/Axcient
- Get Started Today: http://axcient.com/pricing/contact/
Axcient’s cloud platform eliminates data loss, keeps applications up and running, and makes sure that IT infrastructures never go down. Designed for today’s always-on business, Axcient replaces legacy backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery software and hardware, and reduces the amount of expensive copy data in an organization by as much as 80 percent. By mirroring an entire business in the cloud, Axcient makes it simple to access and restore data from any device, failover IT systems, and virtualize your entire office with a click – all from a single duplicated copy. Trusted by thousands of businesses to store and protect more than 10 billion files and applications, Axcient maximizes productivity, reduces cost, and eliminates risk. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.