Axcient / Level Platforms Integration
Managed Workplace Integration for Axcient Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Level Platforms and Axcient have joined forces to provide seamless integration between Managed Workplace and Axcient Cloud Continuity solution. The integration provides MSPs using Managed Workplace a cost-effective solution for monitoring Axcient-managed devices through a single platform.
How It Works
The Managed Workplace Axcient Service Module is built using Managed Workplace’s Service Module framework. It allows MSPs to effectively manage backups for their end customers by leveraging the combined capabilities of various areas of Managed Workplace such as alerts, reports, policy modules, event logs, etc. By providing information in the form of a dashboard view, this service module provides more control, since now you can monitor all the backup management activities from a single screen.
Axcient / Level Platforms Integration between Managed Workplace and Axcient Cloud Continuity solution provide cost-effective solutions in a single platform.
For MSPs using Managed Workplace, this integration helps you to:
- Monitor health, availability and performance of the Axcient appliance
- Monitor Axcient backup jobs
- Backup management reports for MSP clients and MSP staff
- Get up-to-date information on the devices at the site including the Axcient appliance
- Quickly go to the Managed Workplace device overview page for the Axcient appliance
- Open the Axcient dashboard and portal from within Service Center
- See all Axcient backup data at different levels (Multi-Site, Site) in a single screen
- More effectively manage backups for your clients via an on-screen dashboard with up-to-date statistics