Axcient Uptime vs a Piano
In the face of disaster, throw your hands in the air like you just don’t care. Even in the highly likely event that a piano falls out of the sky and lands on your servers, desktops or laptops, as portrayed in this Uptime vs a Piano video, you don’t have to worry when Axcient has your back!
Your data is protected in the event of fire, theft, sabotage, hardware failure, natural disaster, or a rogue piano in our secure, offsite cloud data centers.
- Data and machine images automatically sent offsite for total protection
- No more recording, shipping, or storing tapes
- Data is AES-256 encrypted in transit and at rest in one of our SAS 70 Type II data centers in the US and in Canada
- In the event of a site failure, a new, fully replicated Axcient Appliance is sent overnight
- Onsite and cloud failover for complete business continuity