Microsoft 365 has now exceeded 258 million monthly active users.
This is per Microsoft’s CEO on their April 29th earnings call. Insiders say that number is now more than 300 million. This number is up from 200 million at the end of 2019 – that’s in no small part because of MSPs like you.
Two interesting things for MSPs:
- COVID-19 has accelerated Microsoft 365 growth, and
- Less than 10% of Microsoft 365 users are backed up
Even though Microsoft does not guarantee against data loss in their services agreement. Educated clients are now adding backup for the following reasons:
- Security (42%)
- Compliance (31%)
- Microsoft responsiveness (14%)
- Human error (13%)
You as an MSP are always going to be faster than Microsoft to restore client data. For MSPs who add backup, Microsoft 365 margin increases from 5% to 25%.
Sign-up for Axcient x360Cloud today to protect your clients and increase your margins. Here’s how we help get you started:
- NFR for all your employees
- 500 client licenses at no charge for 60-days, and
- A pre-built client campaign with support from one of our Partner Success Managers to get your clients signed up!
We built a Microsoft 365 backup campaign for MSPs to educate their clients on the need for backup, and it works. Our Partners have seen a 25% attach rate within 30-days. That’s a new revenue stream and more margin for you!