Disaster Recovering Testing Best Practices
Whether you’re in the process of creating a disaster recovery plan or you already have one in place, this Best Practices in Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing session will guide you through the steps you need to follow to help ensure your plan is complete.
- Guidelines for creating your own Disaster Recovery plan
- A checklist of key items to consider based on your business objectives
- The common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid
- Technology considerations for Disaster Recovery
- Tips for planning and executing a successful Disaster Recovery test
Paul Kirvan, CISA, FBCI – who has more than 25 years of experience in business continuity management as a consultant, author and educator – will provide you with the many elements necessary of a well-executed disaster recovery plan.
With Axcient, Downtime is a Thing of the Past! Sign up for a live demo now!