Amazing sessions, endless knowledge, networking, the warm sun, and, of course, YOU! As we’re still all probably reminiscing from IT Nation, I wanted to share with you 10 things that you may or may not have witnessed during the event. I guarantee these will be worth your time!
- Steve Noel is The GREATEST nerdy dancer of all time – see it for yourself, re-tweet for some extra love: House of Blues.
- The average attendee is paying more than 2x the amount of data their clients actually need. Consider a pooled pricing structure, which will increase your margins by 30%.
- FACT: Due to the lobby bar being under construction, IT Nation attendees were in bed three hours earlier than in 2013.
- Less is more. A frequent pain point that we came across was the inability for solutions to easily scale as clients grow. Check out this short case study with ITsavvy and see how they are gaining a competitive advantage for data protection and recovery.
- Hotel managers failed to spell our rep Wylie’s last name correctly. According to leading event coordinators, this almost resulted in Wylie being homeless for the duration of IT Nation. #FAIL
- The average MSP or IT Services Provider portfolio supports more than five different verticals. Holy complexity! Consider a solution that helps you simplify the management of your clients.
- Booth 219, #FTW! We had more technical questions this year than in previous years! Live demos in the booth helped clarify new features and showcase the latest market trends.
- The cloud is increasing in attraction, causing businesses to rethink their recovery strategies. According to Gartner, through 2020, the most common use of cloud services will be a hybrid model combining on-premises and external cloud services. If you’re considering moving to a cloud, it may be helpful to check out: The 5 Myths of Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery.
- Caricatures were all the rage! Did you stop by the Axcient booth? Tag yourself in our album: IT Nation 2014.
- Our “Nice Assets” T-shirt was a crowd favorite. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours while supplies last!
I hope you find these helpful! Thanks to everyone who came by our booth, it was a great event and see you all next year!