Partner Success Story
Automation Concepts & Technologies, Inc. Saves $1,200 a Month By Moving To Axcient
Automation Concepts & Technologies, Inc. increased its margins and significantly reduced support issues
Since 1989, Automation Concepts & Technologies has been serving the Greater Boston area. Providing IT support, including technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), this managed service provider (MSP) focuses on eliminating IT issues before they cause expensive downtime. The dedicated team at Automation Concepts & Technologies loves seeing their clients succeed. When their original backup provider, Datto, ran into expensive issues with their operating systems (OS), Automation Concepts & Technologies had to make a change. After considering their options, Brian McCafferty, the MSP’s CTO, made the switch to Axcient’s x360Recover (formerly Replibit). Operational efficiency, unlimited storage, and retention, and significant savings contributed to the decision that delivered “a lot fewer tickets, which has led to cost savings and less noise on our boards,” according to Brian.
- Backup solutions don’t backup data consistently and completely.
- Poor support from solution providers make MSPs appear unreliable to clients.
- Relying on Microsoft for disaster recovery can take weeks.
- x360Cloud proves its value with detailed reporting, monitoring and verification of activities.
- Axcient is a Channel-only, partner-centric provider invested in the success of MSP partners.
- x360Cloud provides near-instant restores at both a granular and user level.
- x360Cloud ensures comprehensive backup of all Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams data with detailed reporting,
monitoring and verification of activities – so you always have confirmation of backup.
- “Too many accounts” is never a concern with unlimited data storage and retention, including for deactivated users, to avoid accidental deletion of files that could be necessary later.
- Guaranteed data access with granular, full text search and rich filtering across all users and services, for near-instant restores.
- Point-in-time restores can be utilized to quickly export data from a web browser to find what you need fast. Once you find the data, non-destructive restores are performed with a single click.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!