Get Free MSP Marketing Resources in the Axcient Marketing Portal
According to a 2020 report, 23% of MSPs say sales and marketing is the number one issue keeping them up at night. Yet, unfortunately, MSPs have characteristically struggled to master the art of gaining audience attention and closing the deal. But why? Despite having a wealth of technical knowledge, robust solutions, and a skilled sales team, an MSP’s sales and marketing department (if you’re lucky enough to have one) often doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
Table of Contents
We understand your hyper-focus on the IT solutions and services you provide clients, the slim team you maintain, and the need for cost-efficiency, which is why Axcient created the Axcient Marketing Portal (AMP).
Keep reading to find out…
- What free, already-built marketing resources are available to support social media, email, and inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- How to get brandable, customizable collateral to enhance sales strategies and create a lasting impression with prospects.
- When you can see a live demo of the AMP and/or schedule a 1:1 training for further instruction.
What’s Included in the AMP?
Unlimited access to the AMP comes free as part of Axcient partner support. As a 100% MSP-only solutions provider, everything we do is designed to help MSPs grow their business and protect their clients. The AMP acts as an extension of your team to help you stand out above the competition. Knowing that sales and marketing have always been a sticking point for MSPs, the AMP extends your internal resources to build better brand awareness, generate valuable leads, and increase sales.
Here’s what you get:
- Brandable assets including sell sheets, pitch decks, and collateral to use at in-person events, during client and prospect meetings, and as email attachments and website downloads to give prospects something they can share with their team and move you closer to a sale.
- Customizable email campaigns are fully editable to match your brand and sales voice and written to educate, inform, and persuade prospects to take action.
- Social media posts designed to enhance your digital presence through shares, likes, and virtual connections on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Detailed marketing analytics provides insight into the performance of your marketing campaigns so you can optimize each step of the sales cycle with link tracking, clickthrough rates, email opens, lead scoring, and more.
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF) combine extra budget with the influence and leverage of an industry expert to maximize your marketing and sales events, webinars, in-person presentations, and sponsorship opportunities.
See the AMP in action in the video:
Increase Your Marketing ROI with Professional Resources Designed for MSPs
The channel is a tight-knit group of business owners with a unique community-based culture. Strategic MSPs embrace the support of their channel peers and often rely on them for business advice and feedback. In fact, Datto’s 2020 Global State of the MSP Report revealed the top three sources of new client prospects and opportunities were recommendations and word of mouth (63%), sales calls and prospecting (42%), and vendor referrals (38%).
The AMP reinforces these sources of business with professionally developed sales and marketing tools to help MSPs get ahead. Using Axcient’s internal team of copywriters, designers, and marketing strategists, we apply our channel knowledge, insight, and technical understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) to speak directly to SMB end-users. First launched in June 2019, the AMP is continuously updated with new resources to keep your campaigns fresh. We evolve with marketing best practices to keep the copy persuasive, the designs eye-catching, and the references current.
Ready for a Live Demo?
Join us to see the AMP in action! During our live demos, you’ll see how to access the AMP through the x360 Portal, implement analytic tools, apply for MDFs, and start customizing your campaigns. Then, turn word of mouth into action by clearly communicating the raw value you provide with AMP resources.
About the Author: Christie Furman// Partner Marketing Manager, Axcient
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Great Stuff From Our Blog:
Check out some other interesting pieces from our blog: Learn more about how Axcient supports partners with No-cost Onboarding and Ongoing Training, we dove into how chain-based backup works and why chain-free is the way to be, we talked with Jason Phelps from Huntress Labs about planning for the next ransomware attack, our CEO David Bennett explains why the current cybersecurity landscape means traditional backup is dead, or learn how you can ditch pricey on-site appliances with Local Cache for Direct-to-Cloud BCDR.