I’m proud to be part of a company that has created a product design philosophy, methodology and process from the ground up. Everything we do is geared specifically to deliver high quality, high performance data protections services for the SMB market.
Most days I wake up thinking I’m the luckiest software development manager on earth. Systems products have always been my passion and I have had a long career developing systems hardware, software and services for environments ranging from Fortune 500 datacenters to ‘a man and his dog’ and everything in between.
Regardless of the environment, however, engineering solid systems products and services is always a challenging task. Whether it’s a single server running SBS, or an enterprise mission critical server farm running an ERP app, systems products and services are, after all, the cornerstones of any smoothly running IT environment.
This brings us to the design philosophy that is the foundation of Axcient’s line of data protection products and services: Enable MSPs to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution to fully protect SMBs data the disastrous results of data loss.
At Axcient, this philosophy is implicit in everything we do. Here are some examples:
- Our onsite appliance provides a complete, ready-to-go data protection service, just “set it and forget it.”
- The remote management console allows an MSP to efficiently manage a large installed base.
- The intuitive web user interface makes setup and ongoing management quick & easy.
- Integration with industry standard RMM tools, enables ‘manage by exception’ functionality.
- We host our seamless cloud infrastructure for offsite backups in an SAS 70 Type II compliant data center.
- There is no software to install – all functionality is agentless – and takes up less space and requires less interaction.
- Upgrades are managed automatically based on pre-set preferences.
We are looking forward to continuing to engineer solutions the help MSPs meet the needs of their SMB customers.