Partner Success Story
Automation Concepts & Technologies, Inc. Saves $1,200 a Month By Moving To Axcient
Since 1989, Automation Concepts & Technologies has been serving the Greater Boston area. Providing IT support, including technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), this managed service provider (MSP) focuses on eliminating IT issues before they cause expensive downtime. The dedicated team at Automation Concepts & Technologies loves seeing their clients succeed.
When their original backup provider, Datto, ran into expensive issues with their operating systems (OS), Automation Concepts & Technologies had to make a change. After considering their options, Brian McCafferty, the MSP’s CTO, made the switch to Axcient’s x360Recover (formerly Replibit). Operational efficiency, pooled flat-fee storage, secure long-term retention, and significant savings contributed to the decision that delivered “a lot fewer tickets, which has led to cost savings and less noise on our boards,” according to Brian.
- Backup solutions don’t backup data consistently and completely.
- Poor support from solution providers make MSPs appear unreliable to clients.
- Relying on Microsoft for disaster recovery can take weeks.
- x360Cloud proves its value with detailed reporting, monitoring and verification of activities.
- Axcient is a Channel-only, partner-centric provider invested in the success of MSP partners.
- x360Cloud provides near-instant restores at both a granular and user level.
- x360Cloud ensures comprehensive backup of all Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams data with detailed reporting,
monitoring and verification of activities – so you always have confirmation of backup.
- “Too many accounts” is never a concern with pooled flat-fee storage and long-term retention, including for deactivated users, to avoid accidental deletion of files that could be necessary later.
- Guaranteed data access with granular, full-text search and rich filtering across all users and services, for near-instant restores.
- Point-in-time restores can be utilized to quickly export data from a web browser to find what you need fast. Once you find the data, non-destructive restores are performed with a single click.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!