Axcient Granular Mailbox Recovery for MS Exchange
Created with Axcient technology and not from a licensed third-party or OEM provider, the Axcient Granular Mailbox Recovery for MS Exchange gives you the power to quickly and efficiently recover Exchange mailboxes and related objects.
User deleted an important email? Can’t find an attachment? Mailbox got corrupted? No problem. If you are an Axcient customer, the Granular Mailbox Recovery for MS Exchange is part of your core solution and can help you in any of those situations.
How It Works
The Granular Mailbox Recovery for MS Exchange seamlessly melds all core Axcient Technologies to make search and recovery of lost emails, critical calendar appointments, important contacts and tasks a snap for both MSP (Managed Service Provider) and Enterprise customers alike.
Fully integrated with our web-based interface, you can initiate recovery operations from anywhere and any web-enabled device.
At a Glance
- Comprehensive Search and Recovery: Directly extract Emails, Calendar Appointments, Tasks, Contacts from Image backups of MS Exchange servers
- Built for Speed: Recover data from backups within a matter of seconds to both production Exchange Servers or offline PST files
- Enterprise Ready
- 2x Space Savings: No need to for a specialized Mailbox backup – just consolidate to a single Image backup of your MS Exchange server
- Unified Policy Settings: Leverage policies that apply to Image backups in general (e.g. retention times, exclusions etc.)
- Protects Your MS Exchange Investment: Compatible with Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Granular Mailbox Recovery for Exchange gives Enterprise and MSP customers a fast, easy-to-use way to recover mailbox content to their production Email servers from previously backed up data, thereby minimizing end-user aggravation caused by accidentally deleted emails, calendar appointments etc.
- Part of the core Axcient solution, there are no additional fees for use of the Granular Mailbox Recovery for MS Exchange feature
- Built by Axcient and not licensed technology, gives you the peace of mind that the product roadmap is controlled by Axcient and gives us the speed required to respond to your support requests