Manage By Exception
You told us that you manage by exception, and we listened. We completely redesigned our remote management console (RMC) to show you the issues that require your attention right away, so you can diagnose them, correct them, and move on to other things. It’s a brand new way of thinking centered entirely on the simple question: “Is it protected?”
Axcient’s new web-based console focuses on simplifying the way you work. Check out the video below for a quick overview of what the new interface is all about.
The new interface includes:
- Health Status: Each client and device has a health status. A green health status means they are protected, a red health status means they are unprotected and a yellow warns you about a device that is operating within the threshold. It’s a quick and easy way to know if the client or device is protected or not.
- Time-Based Alerting Thresholds: We automatically set thresholds for how long a device or client can go without being successfully protected. You can customize the threshold to fit the definition of protection that’s right for you. If a device or client crosses this threshold, its health status changes from green to yellow to red. When its successfully protected again, the health status will change back to green.
- Exception-Based Notifications: With exception-based notifications, you’ll know immediately if something is wrong. You pick what you want to be notified about, whom you want to notify, and we do the rest for you.
- PSA Integration: New integration with Autotask and Connectwise allows you to automatically create tickets in those systems based on the alert thresholds you define in the RMC.
- Offsite Status: We have rearranged our tables to display the last result of offsites at the job level to help you spot issues and troubleshoot more quickly
Want to learn more about the RMC? The RMC product manual is a comprehensive guide for using the RMC. Also, make sure to take our ACE (Axcient Certified Expert) training, a free online training program exclusive for Axcient partners and customers.