Axcient Fall 2015 Release Notification
Wednesday, November 18 at 9:30 A.M., PT
Join Product Manager Yon Xiao and Product Evangelist Steve Noel, for a live webcast on Axcient’s latest platform release, which speeds data recovery and server failover from any point in time, giving you greater control over the data you replicate to the cloud, and faster-than-ever failover and recovery.
Thanks for registering! You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
What’s in it for you?
- Easy Migration – allows a company to migrate between physical and virtual environments without losing data, applications, or time
- VMware aware recovery through native VMDK generation and migration speeding up system recoveries
- Faster file recovery with “drag and drop” capabilities from the local appliance using Windows Explorer
- RPOs are up to three times faster; failovers are instant from any recovery point enabling file recovery to be completed in seconds as opposed to minutes
- File and folder exclusion for Direct to Cloud – allows customization of jobs for efficiency, accelerating backups and reducing data footprint size
“We have worked with many backup solutions including VMware Site Recovery Manager, Veeam, Acronis, Datto, and Symantec System Recovery. We’ve found that Axcient provides an incredibly cost-effective solution for cloud-based disaster recovery and local backup; it’s very hard to put together as complete of a backup and disaster recovery solution at the same cost level as Axcient. Customers that we have helped setup with Axcient have been very happy with the service so far.” Patrick Engelman, Head of Research and Development, Direct iT