Partner Success Story
Axcient Partner WTS Gains HIPAA Compliance For Medical Clients
Alan Helbush, President and CEO, Where to Start, Inc had this to say: "Axcient is willing to do what few other backup and BDR vendors won’t: mitigate and share risk with their partners. These compliance guarantees allow us to continue to operate in the medical vertical and command higher margins. Compliance is a primary competitive advantage."
• Clients operating in the healthcare vertical, which dictates that technology must be HIPAA-compliant
• Technology that is easy to implement and manage for three-person staff and outside contractors
• Evolving HIPAA compliance requirements
• Partnership with a HIPAA-compliant vendor, allowing for reduced risk and the ability to command higher margins
• Backup managed service that commands the highest margins of all products and services
• Full line of compliant business continuity and business productivity products designed for the IT channel, including backup, BDR, and secure cloud file sync
• HIPAA Compliance is critical for MSPs with medical Clients, and Axcient shares and mitigates risk with partners.
• Reduced risk of fines and protected health information breaches for clients and their MSP
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!