Axcient x360Sync provides secure Sync & Share with always-on backup, meaning your endpoint devices, including PCs and Macs, are continuously backed up. x360Sync is a comprehensive sync and share solution with secure share links, local storage options, Microsoft 365 document editing, sophisticated file locking, and in-depth auditing and alerting – all with unlimited storage and retention. x360Sync is HIPAA, SOC-2, and GDPR compliant.
Critical capabilities of Axcient x360Sync include:
- Backups with revisions and Snapshot feature to restore user data as it existed during a specific point-in-time
- Security with in-motion and at-rest data encryption, remote wipe, proactive alerts and activity log, and HIPAA, SOC-2, and GDPR compliant
- Unlimited trim, purge, and backup retention
- Share and collaborate using Team shares, file and folder locking, Microsoft 365 online document editing, and Outlook add-in
- Policies for secure share links, password changes, and enforcing MFA
- Thin Client conserves local storage resources, while providing access with or without a network connection.
- File Server Enablement to sync on-premise file servers to the cloud, while preserving employee network share drives
Axcient x360Sync Endpoint Backup – Ransomware Recovery in 3 Easy Steps
What happens when important files are held hostage by ransomware? Employee productivity grinds to a halt, and essential data that keeps a business running is inaccessible – but not with x360Sync.
x360Sync solves ransomware in three steps:
- Prevent malicious files from syncing.
- Identify incidents quickly.
- Recover affected content, even if files have been deleted, recreated, or renamed.
Modern ransomware is more sophisticated, rendering file version history useless, and preventing a complete recovery of infected content. The x360Sync Snapshot feature copies data as it existed during a specific point in time, including content that was deleted, recreated, or changed. The Snapshot feature even recovers the version history of restored content, so your clients can get back to work quickly, with little or no downtime.
Make sure endpoints are always protected with x360Sync.
With all your PCs and Macs backed up continuously, employees can securely collaborate and be protected from attackers while you rest easy. Axcient partners exclusively with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who provide IT service and support for business clients. x360Sync reduces the burden placed on MSP techs through a fully brandable UX, multi-tenant management, PSA/RMM integration, and the Axcient x360 portal.
What MSPs are Saying
New Level of Productivity
“This year, hundreds of our users will have secure, compliant file syncing and sharing. With Axcient x360Sync, we have entered a new phase of our business, where we can begin to deliver on business continuity and business productivity.”
CEO, Where to Start
“We decided to use Axcient x360Sync as a disaster recovery product. In addition to x360Recover, we now have x360Sync backing up C-Drives and doing file backups and synchronizations nightly. We’ve had six to eight hours without power and everyone was still able to collect their files which was really exciting.”
President, TSG Network
“Depending on the infrastructure, a VPN can weigh on the system. When it’s not necessary for someone to be on the VPN, but they do need to share internal documents, that’s where Axcient x360Sync is helping take stress off the firewall by reducing the number of VPN users.”
Technical Solutions Architect, Integrated Solutions
Axcient x360 – One Platform for MSPs to Protect EveythingTM
Axcient provides our MSP Partners with industry leading business continuity software and support. The Axcient x360 portal is a single pane of glass for MSPs to manage support, training, marketing, and billing. Axcient support is available to Partners 24/7/365 with a less than 60-minute response time for critical issues. All of our support techs are backup specialists and CompTIA certified.