Comprehensive Data Security on One Platform
Axcient’s backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions directly address the data security issues facing MSPs and their small to medium-sized business (SMB) clients. As a 100% MSP-only provider, Axcient is laser-focused on providing the solutions, features, and support necessary to protect data while achieving profitability. The unified x360 Platform allows MSPs to meet multiple business use cases with just one solution. With x360Recover for BCDR, x360Cloud for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backup, and x360Sync for secure file sync and share (FSS), MSPs get the solutions they need to effectively and efficiently manage data protection.
The burden on MSPs to protect against ransomware and other sophisticated and frequent malware attacks is only made more challenging by today’s cybersecurity landscape. Not only are bad actors targeting SMBs, including MSPs, but they’re taking advantage of the same business enablement tools we rely on. Hybrid and dispersed workers and adoption of remotely accessed collaboration tools have exploded the number of and variability of endpoints that MSPs must protect. On top of that, human error remains the number one cause of data loss, leaving the door open for successful phishing attacks and accidental data deletion.
To combat these increasing and evolving cyber threats, MSPs have to avoid operational complexities that threaten both recovery and profitability. Simple data protection built on a streamlined Reference Architecture is a foundational best practice for top-performing MSPs. Axcient’s all-in-one solutions empower MSPs with automation and innovation for useability that speeds recovery. Additionally, with a unified stack, MSPs can significantly lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) by reducing vendor management resources and the complications that come with multiple vendors.
The Axcient x360 Platform contains MSP solutions for business continuity, cloud file services, disaster recovery, Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backup, and remote workforce enablement within our three products: x360Recover, x360Cloud, and x360Sync. By consolidating our solutions within a single pane of glass, Axcient gives MSPs the operational foundation necessary to increase margins, boost profits, and meet stringent service-level agreements (SLAs).
When data loss occurs, business comes to a screeching halt. The cost of downtime increases with each minute that passes that clients cannot operate due to a gap in availability. Left long enough or occurring with too much frequency, a data breach could become a business-ending event. Securing dependable business continuity with the right backup solutions ensures minimal downtime and business interruption while helping MSPs maintain strong relationships with clients.
Axcient ensures uninterrupted business continuity with robust features that protect healthy backups for rapid recovery no matter how data is lost – be it a malicious attack, an unexpected error, a compromised device, or a natural disaster. Axcient’s comprehensive backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solutions keep business running regardless of where data was originally held.
- Best-in-Class RPO and RTO: Deliver rapid and reliable recovery with a 15-minute recovery point objective (RPO) and less than 1-hour recovery time objective (RTO).
- Proprietary Chain-Free Image-Based Backups: All Axcient solutions utilize Chain-Free backups for near-instant recovery, compliance, and unlimited storage and retention without data bloat, reseeding, or manual requirements.
- Choice and Flexibility with BYO: Custom design the best service for clients with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) options and purchase and lease availability.
You can’t have business continuity without a robust disaster recovery solution already in place. Axcient x360Recover is a multi-purpose business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solution in one. Choose your deployment option – either hardware-free x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud (D2C) or appliance-based x360Recover – and meet multiple use cases with a single solution. MSPs can reduce vendor stack complexity and TCO with just one solution for endpoint backup, hardware-free or appliance-basedfull-service backup and disaster recovery (BDR) , and private or public cloud, and D2C for Microsoft Azure.
Utilizing our patented Chain-Free backup technology, MSPs can eliminate the time wasted on managing chains and consolidating backups. Plus, Axcient’s pooled storage for a flat fee means no surprise fees or overages. Additionally, built-in, always-on security features help MSPs sleep soundly while giving clients confidence in recovery.
- AirGap: Anti-ransomware and data loss technology that separates data deletion requests from deletion mechanics, so even “deleted” data is protected and available for recovery.
- AutoVerify: Intelligent, automatic, and daily backup integrity tests on protected systems with verification and proactive alerting ends ‘backup burn’ and eliminates manual verification.
- Virtual Office: Self-managed disaster recovery (DR) and DR testing with virtualization in the cloud to temporarily replace impacted production infrastructure for business availability.
- Local Cache: Optional, independent recovery acceleration layer that pairs D2C with an inexpensive USB or NAS device to maintain a local datastore of backup block data.
Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace offer valuable business enablement services that most SMBs depend on. What they don’t offer is the BCDR solutions businesses need to avoid complete downtime during a data loss incident or cloud outage. As stated by Microsoft, “In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data…” “We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.” And while Google Workspace offers some security services, they won’t be available during a Google outage, resulting in complete downtime.
As ransomware attacks spike, outages continue, and accidental deletions run rampant, MSPs must backup Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace to deliver business continuity. You can’t have one without the other. Axcient x360Cloud is the third-party solution Microsoft and Google require for uninterrupted business continuity no matter what. Multiple automatic backups a day with monitoring and verification maintain business continuity, while search, restore, and audit capabilities ensure recovery. By combining unlimited storage and retention, AirGap anti-ransomware and data deletion technology, and a setup that takes less than 10 minutes – MSPs can quickly and easily close this security gap.
- SmartSearch: Search more than 100 million objects in less than 5 seconds with full-text search across users and data sources using rich filtering capabilities for granular and macro restores.
- Secure: Multiple redundant Axcient Cloud storage, best-in-class encryption, and consistently high-security ratings deliver 99.999% durability and 99.999% availability.
- Compliant: x360Cloud helps MSPs with compliance, including HIPAA and GDPR, and Axcient’s data centers are SSAE 16 Type II or SOC Certified.
In an effort to secure traditional file servers, businesses limit access to on-premise connections or through problematic virtual private networks (VPNs). These restrictions force employees to follow time-consuming, multi-step processes to access files and documents. Frustrated employees end up bypassing restrictions and saving data in private folders where it’s not protected or available on shared drives. Cloud-enabled file services eliminate these issues while enabling access anywhere collaboration without VPNs, required software, or lengthy access procedures. Unfortunately, not all cloud file services are built for business use – especially free solutions intended for at-home users.
Axcient x360Sync is an exceptionally secure file sync and share (FSS) solution created to give MSPs and their clients functionality, flexibility, and security for maximum productivity with cloud file services. In addition to anytime data access from any device, businesses are protected with compliant, business-grade BDR for endpoint devices (including PCs and Macs) and cloud files.
- Axcient Snapshot: Instantly restore data – including deleted, recreated, or changed content data – to a point in time before ransomware or another cyberattack infected it.
- Secure Share: Increase data sharing security internally and with external stakeholders by requiring unique login credentials specific to recipients for file and folder access.
- Axcient Thin Client: Automatically and instantly download content from the cloud to give both online and offline users Windows file access without consuming too much local storage.
Remote workers require comprehensive business continuity, disaster recovery, and secure collaboration to be just as productive outside the office as inside. These services demand endpoint protection across dispersed data because of its high susceptibility to loss on public Wi-Fi connections and through cumbersome VPNs.
The Axcient x360 Platform, complete with x360Recover for BCDR, x360Cloud for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backup, and x360Sync for secure sync and share, empowers MSPs to support, protect, and enable remote workforces with just one vendor. Designed with Axcient’s security-first approach, these solutions assume that data loss will happen and supplies MSPs with the tools necessary to recover and restore with minimal downtime and cost to their clients. Armed with this multi-layer defense, MSPs can secure clients from the impact of today’s cyber threats – including ransomware, phishing, and other malware attacks; accidental data deletion; lost, stolen, and broken devices; and natural disasters.
x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio Integration
With the x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio integration, mutual partners can streamline BCDR management to ensure they are up to date on alerts and system health right in the ConnectWise Asio dashboard. With a single login, x360Recover users can view and monitor alerts, verify backups, view automated backup validation results, manage recoveries, and respond to tickets through Asio.
Key Benefits of the Axcient and ConnectWise RMM Integration:
- A bundled hardware option from ConnectWise: Axcient x360Recover is the only integrated BCDR that offers bundled turn-key software on its appliance.
- Flexibility: MSPs can purchase or lease the full range of Axcient turn-key appliances through Axcient or ConnectWise, which even non-technical staff can install at a customer site. Axcient is also hardware and cloud agnostic, so MSPs can reuse most existing appliances and use their own cloud or data center.
- Fully managed backup – either appliance-based or direct-to-cloud: To further streamline operations, MSP partners can opt to fully offload BCDR management’s complexity by leveraging the ConnectWise Co-Managed Backup service featuring Axcient x360Recover, supported by the ConnectWise NOC.
- Simplified management from one dashboard: MSPs do not have to juggle multiple dashboard logins and can monitor alerts, verify backups, view automated backup validation results, manage recoveries, and respond to tickets through the ConnectWise Asio dashboard.
x360Recover and ConnectWise and Autotask PSA Integration
Axcient partners can also choose to integrate the x360Recover with the ConnectWise or Autotask PSA tools. MSPs can use the x360Recover Manager to configure integration with ConnectWise or Autotask PSA tools – so alerts that originate in x360Recover will push to your PSA. Plus, the setup is simple – start monitoring backups in your PSA in just minutes.
What MSPs are saying about Axcient
“I even missed my initial onboarding call and was still able to get my organization integrated with Axcient in under 8 minutes. …Once I was up and running, and had rescheduled my onboarding call, the team at Axcient helped me understand the platform’s core functions in a manner that was tailored to our specific use cases and needs. They’re incredibly patient, attentive, and have no trouble answering my questions.”