Partner Success Story
Business Information Solutions (BIS) adds x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud to their stack for endpoint protection
BIS consolidated with Axcient for chain-free backups for nearly all BDR use cases.
Balancing backup management, the remote workforce, and operational efficiency meant moving many clients to x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud. With this move, Business Information Systems is protecting remote workers and increasing margins with hardware-free backup that meets all SMB needs: "Remote workers were the driving force for x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud. People have data literally all over the place in today’s environment. We’re trying to contain that. Being able to back up a whole laptop or desktop for remote users means that in a worst-case scenario, we have the entirety of their data no matter where they are. Users can connect and work pretty much the same way they’ve been working no matter what." - Philip Long, CEO of BIS
- Remote endpoints make it harder to ensure backup integrity and restore data instantly.
- Single source data and backup storage is a security risk in the event of a cyber-attack.
- Vendor sprawl costs MSPs time, money, and resources, while reducing client support.
- Chain-free, hardware-free, image-based backup solutions designed to enable remote users and prevent downtime.
- Third-party backup solutions with unlimited storage and retention separate data from backups for guaranteed restore.
- Standardization allows techs and support team to become solution experts for quick, high-quality service.
- Grew profits by saving significant time, resources, and costs with all-in-one backup solution.
- Gained new clients with unique BDR and data security features the competition can’t offer.
- Achieved over a 60% margin on backup solutions and reduced ticket counts by 50%.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!