Partner Success Story
Facchina Strategic Planning Leverages the Right x360 Tools to Enhance Their MSP Offerings
In addition to oering a FSS solution to meet his clients’ daily file needs, Bernard needed a disaster recovery solution that would protect his clients in the event of a data disaster. When his previous vendor notified him that his current solution was to be discontinued, he was left to vet potential replacements. Though BDR technology has historically been plagued by a level of unreliability, software complexity, and labor intensity coupled with slow speeds and high costs, Bernard found he was able to overcome these innate challenges by protecting his clients’ data with x360Recover (Replibit).
• Customers don’t want to learn new software
• Clients’ internal IT teams wanted to assume responsibility of FSS management
• Workstation downtime
• Launched x360Sync (Anchor) to meet file sync and share needs without burdening the client with a learning curve
• Anchor provided seamless management for internal IT persons
• Total workstation virtualization with x360Recover (Replibit)
• Clients responded very positively to the prospect of being able to fully brand their own Anchor instance which allowed them to promote their business both internally and externally
• Through a painless boot of a client’s virtual machine via x360Recover (Replibit), Bernard was able to get a legal client access to their machine’s data and the client was able to make their deadline with time to spare
• x360Sync (Anchor) allowed his clients’ internal team to effortlessly manage users and monitor all activity from a single interface
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!