Partner Success Story
TSG Networks Finds New Ways to Capitalize on x360 Platform
- Lengthy vendor support processes that require long wait times create a loss in productivity.
- Not all disaster recovery solutions are compliant with the EU’s new GDPR requirements.
- File sync and share solutions that involve a lot of training aren’t conducive for end users.
- Channel-only vendors like Axcient are partner-centric and can typically be reached with one phone call.
- Axcient’s solutions are compliant with GDPR standards, as well as a number of other regulatory agencies.
- Axcient’s x360Sync is easy to use, doesn’t require much education and is quickly adopted by end users.
TSG uses X360Sync (formerly Anchor) as a disaster recovery product. In addition to x360Recover (formerly Replibit), they now have x360Sync backing up C Drives and doing file backups and synchronization nightly.” Being in California, where power outages are pretty normal, TSG is still able to give clients file access with x360Sync. Gloria explains, “We’ve had six to eight hours without power and everyone was still able to collect their files which was really exciting.”
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!