Partner Success Story
x360Sync Saves Business Critical Time and Resources Amid COVID-19 Crisis
Integrated Solutions prides themselves on a select portfolio of trusted tools they use internally and have tested extensively in order to best serve their clients. Having enjoyed successes with Axcient’s backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution, Replibit, they then added Axcient’s file server solution, x360Sync (Anchor), to their stack. When COVID-19 hit, many clients instantly responded wanting to get a virtual private network (VPN) set up, or purchase additional licenses to their existing VPN. Not wanting to open the flood gates for potential security breaches, ransomware attacks, system failures, and technology issues, Integrated Solutions saw both current and future value in offering x360Sync.
• Allowing open access to your VPN can crash or slow the entire system.
• Mobile workers don’t always have secure and strong internet connections or experience with installing and accessing VPNs.
• Security and compliance can be easily compromised in document sharing.
• File Server Enablement provides access and real-time collaboration without a VPN.
• x360Sync (Anchor) provides quick and controlled access in a user-friendly format that is easily implemented and quickly adopted.
• Custom sharing parameters and cloud-enabled file sharing ensure security and compliance.
• The clinic realized their ROI on x360Sync (Anchor) in less than 30 days.
• Using x360Sync, Integrated Solutions helped a medical clinic significantly streamline record sharing.
• x360Sync reduced the need for paperwork – which reduced potential exposure – and even decreases capital expenditures (CAPEX) and operational expenditures (OPEX).
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!