Partner Success Story
Axcient Partner WTS Gains HIPAA Compliance For Medical Clients
Operating out of the San Francisco Bay Area since 1999, Where to Start, Inc. Technology Solutions (WTS) has built a thriving practice focused on the unique needs of medical clients in Silicon Valley. Leveraging HIPAA-compliant vendors, such as Axcient, WTS has been able to carve a lucrative niche in the medical vertical.
Alan Helbush, President and CEO, Where to Start, Inc had this to say: “Axcient is willing to do what many other backup and BDR vendors won’t: mitigate and share risk with their partners. These compliance guarantees allow us to continue to operate in the medical vertical and command higher margins. Compliance is a primary competitive advantage.”
• Clients operating in the healthcare vertical, which dictates that technology must be HIPAA-compliant
• Technology that is easy to implement and manage for three-person staff and outside contractors
• Evolving HIPAA compliance requirements
• Partnership with a HIPAA-compliant vendor, allowing for reduced risk and the ability to command higher margins
• Backup managed service that commands the highest margins of all products and services
• Full line of compliant business continuity and business productivity products designed for the IT channel, including backup, BDR, and secure cloud file sync
• HIPAA Compliance is critical for MSPs with medical Clients, and Axcient shares and mitigates risk with partners.
• Reduced risk of fines and protected health information breaches for clients and their MSP
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!