Partner Success Story
boxIT Enhanced Secure Client File Retention and Sharing Without VPN Dependence With x360Sync
boxIT is a leading Bay Area IT support and managed services company located in the Presidio of San Francisco. Today, boxIT uses Axcient’s Anchor platform to reduce dependence on cumbersome and costly technologies and to reinvent how their clients share files.
It comes as no surprise that boxIT was recognized by MSPmentor as one of the Top 501 Managed Services Providers in 2013: with only nine employees, the San Francisco company has grown to serve more than 100 clients and 1,100 end-users.
It comes as no surprise that boxIT was recognized by MSPmentor as one of the Top 501 Managed Services Providers in 2013: with only nine employees, the San Francisco company has grown to serve more than 100 clients and 1,100 end-users. As part of the company’s promise, boxIT proactively assesses their clients’ business processes to eliminate bottlenecks. In early 2013, boxIT noticed that end-users at multiple clients were adopting unmanaged, consumer-grade file sync and share solutions because they were tired of dealing with the file server and email attachments. boxIT communicated to clients the concern that business files could get synced to employee’s personal mobile devices or home computers, introducing data leakage risks.
• Cumbersome and limited forms of file sharing, including email attachments and VPNs
• Consumer-grade file sync services that lack retention policies and jeopardize business data
• Significant labor dedicated to maintaining and repairing email and file servers
• Minimized client dependence on email attachments and VPNs
• Improved client collaboration and secure file sharing between employees and external parties
• Reduced engineering and support costs with a solution that is automatic, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-manage
- boxIT’s Anchor x360Sync service, branded as boxDocs, currently supports more than 140 users, and each user receives pooled storage at a flat fee.
- The service is priced per user so that boxIT achieves 65-75% gross margins on the recurring revenue.
- Because the service is deployed and managed with a multi-tenant interface designed for MSPs, boxIT has been able to dedicate less engineering time and labor.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!