Partner Success Story
Axcient x360Recover Protects Data During in Municipal Utility Server Failure
Scott D. Fossett, President of API, relays the story of keeping the municipal water company afloat after a near-catastrophic hardware failure: "Kennebec Water District in Waterville, Maine had only 3 weeks until their primary application was migrated to the cloud. Then it crashed! We immediately spun up their server on the Axcient appliance so that their office could continue to work until the application was migrated to the cloud. They operated normally for 3 weeks. Axcient saved the day!"
• Hardware failure
• Kennebec Water District’s business was halted during a database migration
• Axcient x360Recover was used as backup and Disaster Recovery
• The MSP spun-up a critical server on the Axcient appliance
• Utility KWD used the Axcient Appliance to restore activity
• Lower cost of entry
• Proven fail over success on an Axcient appliance
• Eliminate data loss
• Scalable and accessible BDR
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!