Partner Success Story
dmi Networking Ensures HIPAA Compliance For Dental Clients with Axcient
dmi Networking chooses solutions that meet the specific needs of dental offices. The company needed to offer clients a backup solution that could back up open file types, especially those generated by Dentrix and Open Dental, two practice management applications for dentists, and imaging software suites, such as XDR. His clients also required advanced backup features, including file versioning and recovery of deleted files. Most importantly, dmi Networking needed a backup solution that complied with HIPAA. After struggling with a host of consumer solutions that lacked necessary features, Gospe ultimately turned to Axcient Backup, a dedicated backup service versatile enough to meet his clients’ requirements.
• Existing backup service incompatible with HIPAA requirements for protecting patient information
• Dental clients with need to efficiently back up open database files and line of business applications
• Clients who needed granular recovery for sensitive deleted files
• Robust backup solution with HIPAA compliance and advanced recovery capabilities
• Ability to back up open file types and exclude certain files, resulting in lower storage costs
• Multi-tenant interface for powerful recovery and restore capabilities from one pane of glass
• With Axcient Backup, the dmi clients enjoy historical versioning, retention of deleted files, and a multitude of restoration options, so data is easily recoverable
• With the help of Axcient Backup’s rich activity and audit reports, the client could identify the employee responsible for deleting the files and terminate them
• Used Axcient to easily return to previous versions of the shared folder and recover missing information
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!