Partner Success Story
Entech Chooses Axcient to Beat the Competition with Profitable Backup and Disaster Recovery for MSPs
Entech got the collaborative, channel-focused partner they needed to continue serving clients with the quality they promise. Stephen Tracy, Director of Managed Services says, “We want our partner to care about our success, because our success is their success.”
Now, Entech enjoys a monthly status call with their Axcient PSM, Stephen has participated in Axcient webinars, and they’re upgrading clients to x360Recover without any additional costs. With more than half of Entech’s longest-standing clients needing a backup update, Entech is using the opportunity to reinforce and expand their services. They’re right-sizing clients as they upgrade for better security, and rolling in another Axcient product, x360Cloud, for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace backup. Going forward, x360 products are automatically updated as new features deploy.
- Legacy BDR vendors selling direct and across multiple channels fail to provide quality support to MSPs.
- Surprise storage overages, price increases, and fees threaten the MSP/client relationship.
- Rip and replace technology upgrades can be expensive and labor-intensive.
- Channel-only provider that is hyper-focused on helping MSPs grow.
- MSP-specific, feature-rich solutions simplify management and costs while increasing data security.
- Chain-free BDR delivers upgrades and innovations without reboots, replacements, or extra costs.
- Grew profits by saving significant time, resources, and costs with automatic BDR features and upgrades.
- Increased margins by reducing vendor management and standardizing on Axcient for BDR and cloud-to-cloud backup.
- Reduced stress and gained confidence that Axcient would be there whenever Entech needed it.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!