Partner Success Story
Microsoft 365 Protection Sales Skyrocket Using Axcient Marketing Portal (AMP) for UK MSP
Grant McGregor is a people-centered managed service provider (MSP) based in Edinburgh, Scotland. After a chance phone call from Axcient, David Lawrence, Co-founder at Grant McGregor, saw a solution to a problem they had not yet solved; Microsoft 365 backup. Aware of the elevated risks of COVID-19 work from home requirements, David quickly utilized the Axcient Marketing Portal (AMP) to educate, inform, and offer customers the protection they need. In just three months, Grant McGregor added 1,000 x360Cloud licenses using an email campaign from the AMP. Attributing much of this success to Axcient’s marketing resources and partner-centric focus, David plans to continue using the AMP as Grant McGregor adds additional Axcient products to their stack.
• MSPs often use technically-focused selling strategies.
• Remote work opens the door for more Microsoft 365 data loss.
• Without backup, MSPs waste tech time attempting to restore and communicating with Microsoft.
• Axcient’s Marketing Portal (AMP) gives partners value-based marketing campaigns, that have already been tested, to drive adoption with little effort.
• Make sure clients understand the risks of not backing up Microsoft 365 data, and provide a solution.
• Near instant restores with pooled flat-fee increase tech efficiency.
- In just 3 months, Grant McGregor added 1,000 CloudFinder licenses using an email campaign from Axcient Partner Marketing Portal (AMP).
- The team plans to continue using AMP as Grant McGregor adds additional Axcient products to their stack.
- Their backups are SOC 2 compliant and meet the long-term retention requirements of HIPAA, GDPR, and other industry-specific regulations.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!