Partner Success Story
Hardware-Free BCDR Helps Business Information Solutions Grow Margins
With Axcient x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud, Business Information Solutions (BIS) is growing profits, signing new clients, earning a 64% margin on backup, and has decreased support tickets by 50%.
“Remote workers were the driving force for hardware-free BCDR platform, x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud. People have data literally all over the place in today’s environment. We’re trying to contain that. Being able to back up a whole laptop or desktop for remote users means that in a worst-case scenario, we have the entirety of their data no matter where they are. Users can connect and work pretty much the same way they’ve been working – no matter what.” – Philip Long, CEO of BIS.
Download the full case study to learn how BIS grew profits and gained a competitive edge to win new clients.
- Remote endpoints make it harder to ensure backup integrity and restore data instantly.
- Single source data and backup storage is a security risk in the event of a cyber-attack.
- Vendor sprawl costs MSPs time, money, and resources, while reducing client support.
- Chain-free, hardware-free, image-based BCDR solutions designed to enable remote users and prevent downtime.
- SaaS application backup with unlimited storage and retention provides assurance that data is protected and eliminates the risk of a single point of failure.
- Standardization allows techs and support team to become solution experts for quick, high-quality service.
- Grew profits by saving significant time, resources, and costs with all-in-one backup solution.
- Gained new clients with unique BCDR and data security features the competition can’t offer.
- Achieved over a 60% margin on backup solutions and reduced ticket counts by 50%.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!