Partner Success Story
Simplifying Vendors Provides MSP-Wide Benefits from Security to Profitability for LANAIR Group
Reducing their vendor stack from 25 to just 3 increased operational efficiency and profits
LANAIR evaluated all of their vendors and chose Axcient as their backup and disaster recovery standard. From a profitability perspective, Axcient’s multi-tenant x360 Platform lets LANAIR redirect the effort spent managing vendors toward business growth and adding value for clients. From a security perspective, Neil Hawkins, LANAIR COO, was attracted to Axcient’s approach to data protection as security. He says, “You don’t see a lot of vendors pulling data protection and security together."
- Vendor sprawl prevents MSPs from reaching profitability.
- Legacy backup tools require vendor support for break fixes and recovery.
- Employee onboarding with multiple vendors is expensive, time-consuming, and distracting.
- Fewer vendors allow MSPs to focus on high-value projects rather than vendor management.
- Business continuity solutions include automated features to reduce dependence on vendors.
- Standardization on one vendor to improve efficiency and build a deeper knowledge base internally.
- Increased profitability and reduced backup vendors
- Reduced support tickets and incoming alerts by almost 50% with self-fixing capabilities.
- Cut employee onboarding time by four days – from 14 days down to 10.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!