Partner Success Story
MSP Lair Services Grows Business Continuity Margins by 200%
Lair Services gives small and medium-sized businesses the custom IT services and solutions they need to fit their goals. Tampa-based owner, Thomas Raad, needed a business continuity solution that he and his clients could trust.
Migrating all of your clients to a new business continuity solution isn’t easy and it’s certainly not something MSPs do willingly without just cause. But when doing so means lowering cost per license and achieving a 200% increase in margins all while improving on legacy solutions, that decision becomes pretty easy. Fortunately for Thomas Raad, owner of Lair Services, an MSP specializing in tailored IT services and solutions for small and medium businesses, the decision to implement x360Recover (Replibit) was one that paid off.
• Legacy tools are too expensive with less functionality.
• Failed to increase end point license price while increasing value.
• Grow margins to reinvest into company resources.
• Saw enhanced benefits while maintaining the same efficacy of legacy solutions.
• Increased endpoint license price by 3x with Replibit’s all-in-one solution.
• Grew margins 200% by migrating 100% of clients to x360Recover (Replibit).
• x360Recover (Replibit) has enabled Thomas and his team to be more competitive in the field which is increasing sales and promoting growth throughout the company.
• From a maintenance standpoint and a general usability standpoint, they prefer x360Recover (Replibit) over their previous solution. They like the product and most importantly, the product works when they need it to.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!