Partner Success Story
Complete Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to Overcome the Limitations of Backup
The New Challenges of Business Continuity
Scott Brown, the Senior Network Consultant at Levi, Ray & Shoup (LRS), has used Axcient solutions to evolve with the changing cybersecurity landscape for over a decade. Like all businesses, LRS confronted brand new challenges in 2020 that forever changed how they protect client data. At the time, LRS was using an Axcient legacy solution, BRC (Business Recovery Cloud) – a product that has since been incorporated into x360Recover to provide complete business continuity and disaster recovery.
Remote workers and increasing cybersecurity threats demanded that LRS upgrade their solution to more efficiently and effectively protect clients. Scott says, “We needed the ability to virtualize workstations off of the appliance so that if the CEO or the CFO of a company loses his machine, we can instantly get that up a lot faster.” He goes on to say, “Backup times on the old system would take a lot longer. We would usually run one backup a night, and that could take a few hours.” So it was time for LRS to upgrade from BRC to x360Recover to reinforce data security and gain new capabilities to ensure business continuity.
• Legacy BDR lacks the comprehensive business continuity required for today’s cybersecurity landscape.
• Pay per off-site appliance results in surprise overages that frustrate clients and damage relationships.
• x360Recover equips businesses with advanced features to quickly and easily recover from data loss.
• Pay per device with unlimited storage and retention provides uniform billing clients can trust.
• Uninterrupted business continuity even after suffering a critical data loss event like ransomware.
• Increased margins without raising prices for clients.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!