Partner Success Story
Reliable BDR, Support, and Simple Pricing Enables Cinch I.T. to Charge Less While Increasing Revenue
Needing a vendor who was both committed to supporting MSPs and providing BCDR technology that they could count on, Cinch I.T. began vetting Axcient as their new solution. With a rapidly expanding remote workforce, cost-sensitive clients facing an unknown future, and the criticality of data protection, Cinch I.T. wanted a comprehensive solution from an MSP-only provider. They needed to not only grow their own business but provide stability to clients. Cinch I.T. added Axcient to their franchisee stack in 2020. Steve says they chose Axcient based on cost efficiency, reliability, and support. “One of the biggest reasons was the fixed monthly rate and having infinite backup storage. Seeing demos of how the software worked, testing it out ourselves during the trial, and then working with Axcient’s support team during on-boarding, hand-in-hand, it was huge for us.” As a 100% channel-only solutions provider, Axcient is committed to working directly with partners for collaborative success.
• Unreliable BDR solutions require expensive and time-consuming maintenance and extra support.
• Pooled storage, inflexible pricing, and confusing backup tiers limit scalability.
• Solution vendors focused on their own growth fail to work with MSPs
• Comprehensive BCDR provides automatic tools and updates to keep management simple.
• Unlimited storage and simple pricing enable partners and their clients to forecast savings long-term.
• MSP-centric solution providers collaborate with MSPs to find cost-cutting solutions for clients.
• Reduced BDR support tickets and associated labor hours to a fraction of the previous year
• 17-38% growth in profit margins with simple, scalable pricing.
• Saved clients an average of 46% on backup while maintaining their profit margin
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!