Partner Success Story
Service, Support, Speed Make x360Cloud The Top Choice for Avagio’s Microsoft 365 Backups
Since moving to x360Cloud, Liam’s been impressed with easy installation and authentication, quick and responsive support, and fast data restore.
Avagio considers themselves the face of IT and speaks “pure human,” rather than jargon. They focus on how people use technology rather than the technology itself and believe good communication is key to everything they do. With these values, it’s no surprise Liam thought of Axcient when StorageCraft wasn’t delivering. Liam needed a solution that not only did what it was supposed to do – backup Microsoft 365 data – but provided that pure human collaboration between solution provider and MSP. Additionally, with 400 Microsoft suites, Avagio needs a solution that’s easy to install, navigate, and manage, for quick restores and uninterrupted data availability.
- Backup solutions don’t backup data consistently and completely.
- Poor support from solution providers makes MSPs appear unreliable to clients.
- Relying on Microsoft for disaster recovery can take weeks.
- x360Cloud proves its value with detailed reporting, monitoring and verification of activities.
- Axcient is a Channel-only, partner-centric provider invested in the success of MSP partners.
- x360Cloud provides near-instant restores at both a granular and user level.
x360Cloud (formerly CloudFinder) guarantees data access with granular, full-text search and rich filtering across all users and services, for near-instant restores. Point-in-time restores can be utilized to quickly export data from a web browser to find what you need fast. Once you find the data, non-destructive restores are performed with a single click.
Download Our Case Study to See The Full Report
Our case studies are full-length, free, and filled with exciting information to help you stay informed!