x360Recover Virtual Office Feature
What is x360Recover Virtual Office?
The cloud failover feature in x360Recover allows you to start virtual machines in the Axcient Cloud of one or more protected devices to temporarily replace all impacted production infrastructure. You can then create a Virtual Office running within the Axcient data center, using matching existing server configurations. .
Axcient’s Virtual Office technology provides the ability to:
• Instantly recover production servers and workstations in the Axcient Cloud.
• Perform regular full-office recovery tests to ensure backups are always recoverable.
• Easily configure secure access to Virtual Office instance using VPN, Site-to-Site OpenVPN, and port forwarding.
• Restore to the production server or desktop at the partner’s convenience after business continuity.
• Ensure compliance needs are met by encrypting data in transit and at rest in our offsite SOC II Type II certified datacenters.
• Self-manage Axcient Virtual Office using a secure, web-based application, including role-based authentication with required MFA
Download now to read the full details: