MSP Marketing and Sales Guide
4 Ways to Grow Your Business on a Budget
As an MSP, you have the technical knowledge and practical skills to manage your clients’ security. IT infrastructure and data; you keep their business running. However, as a business owner, does the constant need to ramp up your marketing and sales efforts keep you awake at night? If it does, this guide is for you. Our goal is to help you grow your MSP as the market continues to grow and marketing and sales techniques evolve.
This Comprehensive Four-Part Guide for MSPs covers:
Lunch and Learns, Webinars and Events:
- Six tips to use immediately to create a lunch and learn event that delivers ROI.
- Examine the impact of event logistics on attendance while avoiding freeloading “lunch surfers.”
- Apply these same tips to virtual events to build your audience without travel expenses.
LinkedIn and Social Media:
- See the top three reasons why MSPs should prioritize their LinkedIn business pages.
- Gain a stats-based view of LinkedIn to understand how social media can increase sales.
- Answer 5 questions about your MSP business pages and make updates based on your answers.
Referrals and Testimonials:
- Create an ongoing referral program with three simple steps.
- Learn how to turn referrals into promoters for new business.
- Amplify your clients’ voices across your digital footprint to target verticals, customize sales calls, and overall boost profits.
Upsells and Cross-Sells:
- Discover the win-win-win results of bundling services and solutions for built-in upsells.
- Use quarterly business reviews (QBRs) for cross-selling without making clients feel pressured.
- Structure initial client meetings and QBRs with four key components for ethical upsell and cross-sell strategies.
Download the MSP Marketing and Sales Guide now!
Please complete this form to access this content.