Productivity Suite Bundle for MSPs
Ensure business continuity by protecting Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data
The combination of rising ransomware attacks, remote workers, and a heavy reliance on collaboration tools and productivity apps like Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace has created a potential perfect storm for MSPs and a perfect scenario for hackers. MSPs are juggling the risks of limited retention, human error, and complete downtime while bad actors find open door after open door. Access to data from anywhere is vital for today’s hybrid work environments. Still, without third-party backups through comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) plans, MSPs and their SMB clients’ business data is in danger.
eBook: MSPs Must Plan to Backup, Search, Restore, and Audit Productivity Suite
Four key features for uninterrupted business continuity through rock-solid recovery of Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace data
Are Your Business Continuity Services Complete?
Consider these questions about your current solution:
- How long does it take to locate lost data and restore it for client access?
- What is the cost to clients for data storage, including overages and over-provisioning? How do those fees impact your relationship with clients?
- Are you able to meet long-term compliance requirements? If so, what does the management and technical time cost? If not, have you lost clients because of it?
- How do you recover if a client is hit by ransomware or accidental data deletion?
How confident are you in your ability to recover lost or stolen data in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace? This eBook highlights four features for uninterrupted business continuity that also provide rapid and reliable recovery.
An MSP Guide to Calculating Downtime with Your Clients
With so many potential problems causing IT downtime within small to medium-sized businesses, it makes financial sense for SMBs to understand how much outages could cost them and how a BCDR solution can aid in preventing these lost dollars.
This guide is included in the productivity suite bundle to help MSPs help their customers:
- Understand the tangible and intangible costs of potential IT downtime to their business, and
- Have constructive conversations about the necessary investment in backup and disaster recovery services.
The MSPs’ BCDR Evaluation Checklist
An Efficiency Review
Is your stack making you work harder, instead of smarter? Whether you’re “Stacking in the Right Direction” or in “BDR Danger”, this checklist helps you asses your current solutions and vendors to determine who stays and who goes.
This comprehensive checklist will help you take a critical look at how your back up stacks up from Microsoft 365 and Azure data to server and workstation virtualization capabilities.
Complete the form to download all three assets today.
Please complete this form to access this content.