Research Report: Optimizing BCDR Can Help MSPs Fight Off Recession and Grow
In September 2022, Axcient partnered with Channelnomics to survey over 300 qualified managed service providers (MSPs) that offer business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) and backup solutions as a core part of their service offering. Our goal was to gauge how the economic climate negatively impacts MSPs and understand how they are responding to the pressures of recession and an economic downturn.
The report explores MSP views on the following topics:
- Importance of BCDR services as a core revenue driver
- How inefficient BDR systems impact MSPs’ ability to deliver business continuity
- Cost of hiring and retaining techs and other labor challenges
- Factors influencing switching and consolidating BCDR solutions and vendors
- Path to optimizing for growth and profitability in an uncertain economic climate
The report also includes additional resources for more information and insights into choosing a BCDR vendor, MSP success with BCDR, the financial benefits of better BCDR performance, and demonstrating your MSP’s value to end customers.
Complete the form to download the report.
Please complete this form to access this content.