Axcient x360Recover Integration with ConnectWise Asio™
Co-Managed Backup Through Integration
Axcient is a 100% MSP-only solutions provider, so we’re always looking for new ways to help MSPs simplify backup and ensure disaster recovery. During IT Nation Secure, Axcient and ConnectWise announced a new integration between Axcient x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio™. Now, MSPs can view the details of their x360Recover-protected systems and health status information in the ConnectWise Asio dashboard.
Table of Contents
What is Axcient x360Recover?
Axcient x360Recover is a consolidated, efficient, and secure business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solution for MSPs and their SMB clients. With x360Recover’s proprietary features and built-in automation, MSPs can solve most use cases with just one solution and one vendor. MSPs can significantly lower overhead costs and drive profits by simplifying backup management and standardizing your stack with Axcient.
Critical capabilities include…
- Flexible deployment options for cloud and appliance-based BDR, including endpoint backup, hardware-free backup and disaster recovery (BDR), full-service BDR, and public or private cloud backup.
- Proprietary Chain-Free backups solve for data bloat and eliminate the pains of legacy, chain-based backups – no chains to break, no reseeding, and no consolidation.
- Automatic backup integrity testing with AutoVerify intelligently assesses backups daily with alerting and custom escalation rules to ensure backup health, reliability, and bootability.
- Self-managed disaster recovery with Virtual Office enables client productivity by keeping IT systems up and data accessible with cloud failover in the Axcient Cloud – including automatic runbooks for DR testing and optimization.
- Anti-ransomware and data deletion protection with AirGap separates data deletion requests from the mechanics of data deletion using a variety of validation requirements that must be completed before data is deleted.
What is ConnectWise Asio?
ConnectWise Asio is an IT management platform for MSPs that includes cloud technology, infinite scalability, and unmatched speed and performance. With Asio, MSPs can start solving the inefficiency and redundancy inherent in disjointed systems. By modernizing your management platform, businesses can accelerate service delivery and efficiently increase customer satisfaction with less effort.
Solution functions include:
- Business Management with an MSP-approved collection of software, including PSA, quote and proposal automation, next-gen IT documentation, and real-time business intelligence.
- Cybersecurity Management uses the latest tools to proactively protect clients while monitoring and uncovering risks and threat vectors across endpoints, networks, and SaaS applications.
- Unified Monitoring and Management supercharges service delivery and customer satisfaction with intelligent, automated RMM, secure BDR, and ConnectWise’s world-class Network Operations Center (NOC).
- An Integrated Expert Services team of IT management experts, including a help desk, NOC, and Security Operations Center (SOC) support, assists with essential business needs like completing repetitive tasks or providing system oversight during an employee absence.
What is the x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio Integration?
The integration of these two products – a BCDR solution and an IT management platform – ties the two systems together for unified insights in fewer clicks. Axcient partners can view the details of their x360Recover-protected systems and health status information in the Asio dashboard. And ConnectWise RMM customers can access their Axcient BDR tools from the RMM dashboard for a central overview of alerts and system health.
The integration process is simple. First, you map each protected system and appliance, and then those endpoints sync device details from x360Recover to Asio. The Asio platform now has a third-party integration dashboard view for x360Recover partners to take advantage of. Users can see complete status updates for all x360Recover-protected workstations and servers within the Asio integration view.
What Are the Prerequisites?
Axcient partners can access this integration whether they purchase x360Recover from Axcient directly or through ConnectWise. In order to take advantage of the integration, MSPs must use all three of these tools:
Why Integrate x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio?
Joining these two products with direct integration maps clients between each system. Monitor alerts, verify backups, view automated backup validation results, manage recoveries, and respond to tickets, all within the ConnectWise RMM tool. Now, MSPs can see all of their endpoints in a single pane of glass without bouncing between the two systems.
Control labor costs
Additionally, the integration helps MSPs who want to offload the time, effort, and complexities of BDR management. Leveraging the ConnectWise Co-Managed Backup service featuring Axcient x360Recover, customers can eliminate up to 80% of the labor associated with backups. Professional services and the ConnectWise NOC take on the planning, deployment, management, testing, support, and problem resolution typically associated with BDR management. Meanwhile, customers can continue building points within the ConnectWise partner program for additional growth opportunities.
Tailor your BDR
Furthermore, the integration expands ConnectWise’s services with Axcient’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. Now ConnectWise offers a bundled hardware option with x360Recover – the only integrated BCDR that comes with bundled turn-key software on its hardware. MSPs can purchase or lease the full range of Axcient turn-key appliances through Axcient or ConnectWise. And they can be installed on-site quickly and easily by non-technical staff.
MSPs can also repurpose most existing appliances because Axcient is hardware and cloud-agnostic. Both appliance-based and Direct-to-Cloud backups can also be deployed with x360Recover based on client desires, MSP capabilities, infrastructure needs, and compliance standards.
Get fully co-managed BDR
ConnectWise’s Co-Managed Backup service lets MSPs leverage ConnectWise NOC services and expertise to simplify BDR monitoring and management. Co-Managed Backup includes pre-deployment services like backup plans, agent installation, the configuration of disaster recovery strategies and processes, and deployment of appliances. Ongoing management services include backup verification, troubleshooting, ticketing, problem resolution through Axcient’s 24/7/365 support, and disaster recovery testing and implementation assistance.
Co-Managed Backup Done “With You”
What can you do with more resources? Take a look at the gains you can see with “DWY” co-managed backup of your Axcient deployments with ConnectWise vs “DIY”:
ROI on Co-Managed Backup
ConnectWise and Axcient Co-Managed Backup saves up to 80% of cost and 90% of BCDR management time.
How Can I Learn More?
Visit the following resources to learn more about the Axcient x360Recover and ConnectWise Asio Integration:
- Download the Data Sheet for a high-level overview of what the integration involves, how it’s helping, and the benefits to MSPs.
- Visit the Axcient Knowledgebase or Download the Integration How to Guide for step-by-step instructions on setting up the integration, installing the ConnectWise RMM agent, and removing the integration.
- Schedule a 1:1 Demo or invite your team to see the integration in action, get a look at new insights and dashboards, discuss potential savings, and assess the advantages for techs.
Axcient partners with questions about taking advantage of the integration should contact their Partner Success Manager today! Not yet an Axcient partner? Start your free trial today.
About the Author: Carissa Johnson // Product Marketing Manager, Axcient
Carissa Kohn-Johnson has a background in healthcare technology and information technology, and is now the Product Marketing Manager for Axcient. She has a lot of MSP Channel experience from planning and attending hundreds of conferences and tradeshows, and found her passion in IT. Carissa is also an elected official in Cary NC, a town chock full of technology-forward people. Connect with her on LinkedIn – perhaps you can contribute to the Axcient blog?