Axcient Commits to 24/7/365 Support for Our MSP Partners
In March 2023, Axcient expanded telephone support for our MSP partners as part of our 5-star partner program. Now, all critical issues are covered 24/7/365, along with non-critical issues for x360Recover partners. Keep reading to see Axcient’s partner support resources, learn how our exclusive commitment to the channel impacts MSPs, and find out why MSPs choose Axcient for data protection and recovery services.
Table of Contents
Axcient’s Partner Support Services and Resources
As a channel-only solutions provider, Axcient is dedicated to solving MSP problems with comprehensive, efficient, and consolidated business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions. Of course, the relationship between MSPs and their providers doesn’t stop at the solution, and that’s why our goal is to deliver a painless, profitable, and proven partner experience.
Axcient partner support encompasses a wide range of free services designed to add additional value for MSPs on top of best-in-class BCDR solutions.
- 24/7/365 Telephone Support for all critical issues + x360Recover non-critical issues means partners are never alone during a disaster.
- Unlimited Product Training and Certification any time technicians want it via live, on-demand, or 1:1 sessions, both online and in-person, for uniform mastery of the solutions regardless of when techs join the team.
- The Axcient Onboarding Program helps new partners configure and optimize their BCDR solutions while meeting their dedicated account managers and training specialists, getting introduced to support channels and free resources, and navigating the x360 Portal.
- The Post-Onboarding Deployment Review is an in-depth site assessment that ensures new partners are set up effectively to monitor and manage solutions while meeting client SLAs and delivering uninterrupted business continuity no matter what.
- 1:1 Personalized Support guides partners through each of their deployment milestones while strengthening long-term learning and an extensive understanding of critical capabilities and new features.
- The Axcient Marketing Portal (AMP) gives partners unlimited access to a variety of done-for-you, free MSP marketing resources, including brandable assets and collateral, personalized email campaigns, custom social media posts, engagement reporting, and marketing development funds (MDF).
Recognized as a 5-Star Partner Program
As part of CRN’s yearly Partner Program Guide, some top vendor channel programs are designated 5-Star Partner Programs. According to CRN, these are “programs that offer the most comprehensive lineups of incentives, training, services, and benefits.” Axcient is proud to be recognized as a 5-Star Partner Program due to our team’s dedication to our partners.
Following an agile methodology, Axcient is continually measuring and adjusting partner services and resources according to MSP needs and feedback. That’s how we decided to expand telephone support hours, distribute MDFs, add new tools to the AMP, and create free resources for all MSPs – partner or not.
Our 5 core values govern our behavior:
- Take It, Own It. We will take action and be accountable.
- Reject Mediocrity. We refuse to accept average results.
- Be Agile. We will smartly prioritize, execute, evaluate, and iterate.
- Do the Right Thing. We will act with integrity.
- Team to Win. The entire company has your back.
But hey, don’t take our word for it…
Read unbiased peer reviews:
How Can We Help Your MSP?
If your BCDR vendor isn’t delivering 5-star service, see how the other side lives with a free 14-day Axcient trial. Are your account managers like a revolving door of who’s who? Has a recent merger or acquisition left you weary for the future? Does your vendor cater to non-channel audiences? If you’re nodding your head, it’s time to explore your opportunities with Axcient.
I cannot commend Axcient support enough. We’d never spun anybody up in a cloud instance before, so it was trial by fire. They held our hands and walked us through the whole process. On top of that, they didn’t charge for extra time in the cloud for our clients who couldn’t physically access their offices. It was really appreciated and reassuring for our clients.
– Chief Information Security Officer for Enterprise Data Concepts, Roddy Bergeron
About the Author: Carissa Johnson // Product Marketing Manager, Axcient
Carissa Kohn-Johnson has a background in healthcare technology and information technology, and is now the Product Marketing Manager for Axcient. She has a lot of MSP Channel experience from planning and attending hundreds of conferences and tradeshows, and found her passion in IT. Carissa is also an elected official in Cary NC, a town chock full of technology-forward people. Connect with her on LinkedIn – perhaps you can contribute to the Axcient blog?